Full time, Worcester
From £20,000 per annum + pension + bonus
Salary depending on skillset & experience
Hours: - 8.30am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
Job role and responsibilities:
The role will change depending on your skillset; ideally you will be able to take on the role of an experienced Service / Vehicle Technician whereby you are supervised but autonomous in your role.
Depending on your level of experience, we may offer training to bring your skills upto the level of competence required for the role.
As a BMW Specialist, knowledge of working on BMW's specifically will be seen as an advantage.
You will be responsible for:
- Vehicle servicing & general maintenance
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Customer Interaction
- Vehicle Safety checks
- Liaison with other vehicle / Insurance / service business
- Collection of Vehicles as necessary in the line of your role
Typical vehicle servicing will consist of:
- Changing brakes
- Clutches and timing chains
- Hold a Valid UK Driving Licence
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in light vehicle repair & maintenance
- Own your own tools and able to keep their work area clean and tidy.
- A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs.